"Your new and existing clients want to read the reviews and feedback from your previous clients."
What Makes You Different? - Why Should a New Client Choose You?
Why Should Your Existing Clients Stay With You & What Makes You Think They Are?
Each day, you work tirelessly to accomplish the objectives of your client(s) all the while managing their expectations through the all-to-be expected hiccups that come up. Here, your professional character is born, your "Reputation Rating
" is unveiled in your Career
or Practice Profile
and don't you know it, but your clients are more than eager to tell others about their experience with you by writing a review in your Profile. And with Deloitte & Touche
finding that 8 in 10 (82%) of those who read reviews said that their purchasing decisions have been directly influenced by those reviews, it's no wonder that the same Professionals are now putting their profile to work for them.
|Your Profile, on AmericanReputation™|
Promotes "Responsibility" & "Accountability".
|- More than 8 in 10 (82%) of those who read reviews said that their purchasing decisions have been directly influenced by those reviews. (Deloitte & Touche)|
- According to a global Nielsen survey of 26,486 Internet users in 47 markets, consumer recommendations are the most credible form of advertising among 78% of the study's respondents. (Nielsen)
"Stop struggling for market share and deliver what your clients demand!"
or Practice Profile
details and displays what your clients are looking for and most importantly, gives them the ability to read the feedback and reviews from your previous clients
WHERE INSTANT GRATIFICATION MATCHES RESULTS
While registering your profile - you will enter keywords and keyword phrases that will direct targeted traffic to your Profile. Your profile is then indexed with traffic carriers, where happy customers or clients are likely to tell friends in their network!
Give Yourself an Entrepreneurial edge:
Lateral thinking and entrepreneurial spark definitely feature among the attributes of our Members.
Online social network users were three times more likely to trust their peers' opinions
over advertising when making purchase decisions. ("Social Networking Sites: Defining Advertising Opportunities in a Competitive Landscape," JupiterResearch
, March 2007)
When it's You or the other Guy!
How well are you Prepared?
According to (Deloitte & Touche) 7 in 10 (69%) consumers who read reviews share them with friends, family or colleagues, thus amplifying their impact.
- 84% of consumers earning more than $150,000 annually visit sites where customers review and rate products and services.
(The Luxury Institute)
THE LITMUS TEST:
- I want to differentiate myself in the workplace. YES / NO
- I want my reputation to be pivotal in building my business. YES / NO
- I want any and all potential clientele to feel confident in my abilities. YES / NO
- I want to build relationships with my clients, insuring repeat business. YES / NO
- I want my clients to feel comfortable in recommending my services. YES / NO
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO THE FOLLOWING 5 STATEMENTS:
Then you are best served with an AmericanReputation™ Career
or Practice Profile
Let's get started
1. If you had an AmericanReputation Profile, do you think you'd differentiate yourself in your marketplace?
2. Do you think you'd attract new business by responsibly displaying your "Reputation Rating" in your Profile?
3. What impact could your AmericanReputation Profile have on your income?
4. Are your existing and future customers, clients and patients worth $39.00 a month for your Career Profile and $99.00 a month for a Business Profile or Practice Profile, if only to substantiate your good services?
5. Will you get your money's worth; month in and month out by keep up with the aforementioned statistics?
6. What are you doing differently than your competition to keep up with your clients' expectations?
7. What is your competition doing to get your clients that you're not?
8. Do you think offering your clients, customers and patients what they're looking for; the ability to read the reviews and feedback about your previous clients' experiences is worth $39.00 per month for a Career Profile or $99.00 a month for a Business Profile or Practice Profile whereby in doing so, you'd be accommodating their demand for ReputationNavigation?
9. What are your clients, customers or patients worth and how much of your time and budget is allocated to understanding and accommodating their needs?
10. "Smart money states that managing your Career, Business, or Practice Profile on AmericanReputation is likely to bring new customers, clients or patients to you."
Do You Want More Business, More Easily?
"The Best $39.00/month
... I ever spent!"
Stop struggling for market share and just give them what they want!
It's that easy ... and it's about time.
The Significance of a Good Public Image
- Wall Street Journal
Why Organizations Succeed & Fail - A Corporate Reputations Perspective
- Blog Spot
Re-training America's workers - The people puzzle
- The Economist
Social Responsibility Remains Unaffected by Recession
- IT EXAMINER.com
Ads don't drive luxury sales, Reputation does.
Mortgage Broker Fiduciary Duty
- The Whistle Blower
Investment Banker Reputation and the Performance of Seasoned Equity Issuers
Seth Godin interview: Business reputation in 2009
Carol Novoa Brings Expertise in Strategic Sales Planning and Building Customer Relationships
A Visual Guide to Online Reputation Management
Reputation Management and Your Business
Don't Ruin Your Online Reputation...